Type of Position: Temporary / Casual
Position Title: Partnership Creator & Traveller Extraordinaire
Location: Calgary, Alberta (travel intensive)
Position Start Date: August 1st, 2019
Position End Date: December 10th, 2019 (negotiable)
Glacier is an exclusive educational marketing powerhouse that is fuelled by an extremely fun and competitive culture filled with people who always believe in doing the right thing. Established in 2013, Glacier is now a respected brand amongst post-secondary institutions across North America with the goal to one day revolutionize the educational marketing industry. We are a team of forward thinkers who are always looking to innovate and improve ourselves, the industry or our client’s processes. From our unique high school advertising platform to our digital, creative and social media services, we are changing the way students receive educational information and how they make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
About the Position:
This position is and involves LOTS of travel. You will be visiting new partners to establish relationships between Glacier and our new High School Partners primarily in the USA. This role is critical to ensuring Glacier maintains its mantra of “doing good things” and to continuously strengthen relationships with our High School Partners across North America.The candidate would be initially reaching out to new High School Partners over the phone to establish a relationship beforehand. Once established, the candidate will visit these high schools to promote colleges and universities with large banners in hallways and common spaces.
The role is primarily partnership establishment, and promoting colleges and universities in high schools. One position will include working with Glacier’s influencer division and travelling to influencer campaigns to ensure deliverables are met including timely execution, quality control and a positive Glacier image. This position is ideal for somebody who wishes to work on personal development, or is in a transitional period in their life, and wishes to travel while working for a fun marketing company.
- Looking for experience in the world of marketing
- Comfortable traveling
- Punctual and professional
- Can think on your feet
- Love fast-paced work environments
Tasks & Duties:
- Visit high schools and onboard them with current college/university campaigns.
- Establish working relationships with high school staff.
- Actively work with new and pre-existing high schools to sustain the growth of Glacier’s High School Network.
- Travel and help install high school advertising campaigns across North America on time and under budget.
- Act as the face of Glacier when it comes to customer service with High School Partners.
- Seek to fully understand the education industry, identifying organizational issues/needs/problems that can be solved by presenting Glacier products and services.
- Keep clear, and concise records of interactions to management.
Skills & Requirements:
- Energetic and Personable
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- Flexibility to travel at any time during placement
- Valid passport and eligible to travel to the USA
- Valid Driver's License
- Ping pong skills (We’re serious)
- N64 skills (Still serious)
- $19.25/hr + Commission
- $75 per day Travel Meal Per Diem
- Your personal cell phone plan upgrade is covered (to cover North America wide calling+Data)
- All flights, accommodations, and transportation are covered while travelling.
If you want to travel, see unique places, stay in cool accommodations, be a part of a unique driven and engaging team, this is the job for you! Leah is waiting so flip her an email with your resume & cover letter to email@example.com and she’ll get back to you if the fit looks right. Good luck!