Type of Position: Part Time (Potential for Full Time)
Position Title: Operations & Influencer Coordinator
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Glacier is the Leader in High School and Student advertising and we are fueled by a competitive and extremely fun culture. Established in 2013, Glacier is now a respected brand amongst Higher Ed Institutions across North America. We are known for our charismatic energy and unique ability to spread messages to prospective students through cool and modern advertising strategies.
We are a team of forward thinkers who are always looking to innovate and improve the educational advertising industry. From our unique high school advertising platform to our influencer and digital services, we are changing the way students receive educational information.
About the Position:
This position involves a wide range of office administration and operational tasks. Most tasks will fall into two different areas of the company – High School Operations and Influencer Operations. The employee will be organizing the execution of High School campaigns as well as onboarding new Micro Influencers for the company and helping with influencer strategy for client campaigns. This role is important to ensuring Glacier successfully executes our clients influencer campaigns and to continuously strength relationships with our High School partners across North America.
Tasks & Duties:
- Using Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat to find authentic influencers
- Pre-screening and onboarding influencers
- Helping the influencer team come up with strategies for client campaigns
- Organizing installers for High School OOH campaigns
- Sending out emails to all High School partners, following up with any questions or concerns
- Random admin office tasks (i.e. ordering office supplies, depositing cheques at the bank, etc.)
- Actively work with new and pre-existing high schools to sustain the growth of Glacier’s High School network
- Seek to fully understand the education industry, identifying organizational issues/needs/problems that can be solved by presenting Glacier products and services
- Keep clear, and concise records of interactions to management
Skills & Requirements:
- Detail orientated
- Is very familiar with Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat
- Loves fast-paced work environments
- Looking for Marketing/Operations experience
- Efficient in Microsoft Office & Word
If you want to be part of a driven, innovative, cool and passionate team, we want to hear from you!
Jodi is waiting, so flip her an email with your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get back to you if the fit looks right. Good luck!