Type of Position: Full Time
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Start Date: April-May, 2018
Glacier is an exclusive educational marketing powerhouse that is fuelled by an extremely fun and competitive culture filled with people who always believe in doing the right thing. Established in 2013, Glacier is now a respected brand amongst post-secondary institutions across North America with the goal to one day revolutionize the educational marketing industry. We are a team of forward thinkers who are always looking to innovate and improve ourselves, the industry or our client’s processes. From our unique high school advertising platform to our digital, creative and social media services, we are changing the way students receive educational information and how they make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
About the Position:
The mission of the Partner Relations Manager is to cultivate long-lasting and meaningful relationships with the Glacier clientele by identifying sales leads, presenting Glacier services and maintaining amazing working relationships with new contacts. This role is critical to ensuring Glacier maintains its mantra of “doing good things” and to continuously strength relationships with our High School partners across North America.
Tasks & Duties:
- Actively work with new and pre-existing high schools to sustain the growth of Glacier’s High School network
- Travel and help install high school advertising campaigns across the country on time and under budget
- Act as the face of Glacier when it comes to customer service with High School partners
- Test the High School contracts in a respectable and orderly manner that does not jeopardize current partners
- Seek to fully understand the education industry, identifying organizational issues/needs/problems that can be solved by presenting Glacier products and services
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- Flexibility to travel at any time
- Energetic and Persistent
- Ping pong skills (We’re serious)
- N64 skills (Still serious)
- $75 per day Travel Meal Per Diem
- Company Cell Phone
- Full Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
If you want to be part of a driven, innovative, cool and passionate team, we want to hear from you!
Our Operations Manager is waiting so flip her an email with your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get back to you if the fit looks right. Good luck!
Your Audience is our focus.
Our platform gives you access to over 99% of websites and mobile apps which is one of the many reasons our digital client retention rate is over 92%. Enroll with us now to see what all the hype is about.