Type of Position: Full Time
Position Title: Influencer Project Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Start Date: ASAP
At Glacier, we are the leaders in Gen Z & Millennial influencer marketing. Why you ask? Simply because we have the largest network of these types of influencers in North America. With the purpose of spreading truth to the world we constantly strive to improve and be on the cutting edge of advertising to this massively influential demographic. We recognize that this is also a very impressionable demographic, which is why we strongly adhere to our core value of Do The Right Thing, and we will only ever promote brands/organizations that have the best interests of Gen Z’s in mind.
About the Position:
The Influencer Project Manager is an essential part of the Glacier Influencer department. A successful Influencer Project Manager has a black belt in brainstorming and impromptu ideation - taking those clever ideas and turning them into exciting, client-facing presentations that serve as the driving force behind the selling world. This role entails the full management of the Influencer operations team – executing an Influencer campaign from start to finish. Glacier is looking for a very particular individual who can fit right in to this fast-paced environment and can take the Influencer division to an entirely new level in the remarkable rise of Influencer marketing.
Tasks & Duties:
- Managing, coordinating, and executing all Influencer campaigns.
- Grow our Influencer platform (Micro and Macro).
- Execute and hit deadlines for clients and campaigns.
- Working directly with Sales Executives to ensure client campaign satisfaction.
- Constantly refining and revising Influencer policies and processes.
- Fully manage the Influencer department and report to Director of Operations.
- Managing and communicating with influencers.
- Set up and manage Influencer tech platform.
- Hit ideal profit margins on all campaigns.
- Help Influencer Coordinator with onboarding new influencers.
- Open to travel to execute specific campaign events.
- Run Glacier social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) and constantly grow following to create legitimacy and Influencer index.
- Staying up-to-date on current Influencer marketing trends and implementing in current campaigns.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ideal candidate would have 3+ years experience working in a similar position and/or has Marketing and/or Operations experience.
- Interested in working in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate would have a degree in Marketing.
- Organized, type A personality.
- Candidate who is passionate about spreading truth through our Influencer campaigns.
- Social Media expert.
- Interested in growing the Influencer division and putting their own entrepreneurial spin and passion to the Influencer operational department.
- Can align with company’s core values – Have Fun, Always Grow, and Do The Right Thing.
- Ideal candidate would love to take control and take the Influencer Operations Department to the next level!
- Natural leader with very strong presence.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Annual Salary
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Company Cell Phone
- Full Benefits
If you want to be a part of a driven, innovative, cool and passionate team, we want to hear from you! Jodi is waiting, so flip her an email that starts with “Hey Glacier” with your resume and cover letter attached to email@example.com and she’ll get back to you if it looks like a good fit. Good luck!