Type of Position: Full Time
Position Title: Influencer Coordinator
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Start Date: ASAP
At Glacier, we are the leaders in Gen Z & Millennial influencer marketing. Why you ask? Simply because we have the largest network of these types of influencers in North America. With the purpose of spreading truth to the world, we constantly strive to improve and be on the cutting edge of advertising to this massively influential demographic. We recognize that this is also a very impressionable demographic, which is why we strongly adhere to our core value of Do The Right Thing, and we will only ever promote brands/organizations that have the best interests of Gen Z’s in mind.
About the Position:
The Influencer Coordinator is involved in the very first steps of running a successful influencer marketing campaign! The Coordinator will have the job of successfully onboarding influencers for all types of campaigns, mainly using our company Instagram account and our Influencer tech platform to sift through and onboard the perfect influencers for each individual campaign. This role is one of the most important parts of the influencer division as it entails the full onboarding coordination of the clients needs, and therefore requires a very detail orientated and organized individual. Glacier is looking for a very particular person to fill this role, who gets excited about Influencer Marketing and finding great candidates for our clients to choose from.
In this position you will be using your creativity to strategize all types of onboarding techniques in order to find Glacier approved influencers. You will be the face of Glacier to thousands of students/macro influencers and you will need a keen eye to determine which influential students should be let into our network. This will require half of your time to be spent talking to and screening students using Instagram, Facebook, phone and email or whatever else you can think of. Influential marketing is the way of the future and we are excited for you to join our team!
Tasks & Duties:
- Recruiting/Onboarding all influencers.
- Building and maintaining our social media channels.
- Creating and managing all campaign order forms.
- Creating influencer decks and sending to account executive.
- Using our Influencer Tech platform to set up influencer campaigns.
- Creating and getting influencers to sign contracts.
- Negotiating influencer costs.
- Updating company influencer scorecards.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Hitting major deadlines for Glacier onboarding standards.
- Working closely with other Influencer Operations team members.
- Open to travel to execute specific events.
- Refine best practices on "how to" onboarding for influencer campaigns.
Skills & Requirements:
- Can work under pressure and can hit deadlines.
- Social media expert (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- You have a strong following and you understand the ins and outs of the major social apps.
- You are an organizational freak.
- Coordinating and onboarding excites you!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Your files and documents are organizationally superb!
- You are competitive and love working in a team environment.
- Open to business travel to execute events and campaigns.
- You want to be a part of an amazing culture and are passionate about marketing.
- You are efficient in N64 (We’re serious).
- You have ping pong skills (Still serious).
- Annual salary
- Company cell phone
- Full benefits
If you want to be part of a driven, innovative, cool and passionate team, we want to hear from you! Jodi is waiting so flip her an email with your resume & cover letter to email@example.com and she’ll get back to you if the fit looks right. Good luck!