2021 GEN Z MEDIA REPORT
HOW HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE CONSUMING HIGHER ED MARKETING MATERIALS
Academica Group and Glacier surveyed over 1,400 high school students in the first quarter of 2021 exploring high school students’ usage of marketing and branding resources for postsecondary institutions.
This white paper will equip you with:
What’s the best place to reach Gen Z? What kinds of messages resonate with them? These simple questions have been the subject of substantive debate for marketing teams across the country. Academica Group and Glacier partnered to talk to high school students directly about what media channels are the best avenues for reaching this elusive group.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about:
- What students’ plans for postsecondary look like moving out of the pandemic.
- How students’ are researching institutions and what they are looking for in marketing materials.
- How social media plays a crucial role in the recruitment journey.
- What advertising channels perform the best based on ad recall.
- Key decision factors in selecting an institution.
HOLISTIC STUDENT ADVERTISING
At Glacier, we offer the best advertising services and strategies that are specifically designed to help your higher education institution reach your desired student audience. With the largest high school advertising network and the largest student influencer network in North America, we can help you reach your Gen Z, Millennial and mature student enrollment goals.