Type of Position: Full Time
Position Title: High School Operations Coordinator
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Start Date: May 1st, 2019
Glacier is an exclusive educational marketing powerhouse that is fueled by a competitive and extremely fun culture. Established in 2013, Glacier is now a respected brand amongst post-secondary institutions across North America with the goal to become the most impactful educational marketing firm in the business.
We are a team of forward thinkers who are always looking to innovate and improve the educational marketing industry. From our unique high school advertising platform to our influencer, digital and social media services, we are changing the way students receive educational information and how they make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
About the Position:
If you are detail oriented and very organized, this is the job for you! Glacier is looking for a future employee who loves everything operations! We are currently partnered with over 900 high schools across North America (and counting) and we need you to help maintain those relationships.
As the High School Operations Coordinator, your primary goal is to organize, maintain and manage the relationships with our high school partners. You will be assisting in the day-to-day coordination and management of the High School Advertisement Service campaigns that Glacier offers to their High School partners. Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operational delivery of all High School campaigns. Lastly, you would be in charge of a few office administration tasks.
Tasks & Duties:
- Coordinating High School Ad campaigns
- Managing all installers/contractors
- Hiring new installers/contractors in different regions as necessary
- Responsible for Payroll Summary reports
- Customer Service Representative for all High School Partners
- Responsible for maintaining goal profit margin for all High School campaigns
- Onboarding new high school partners
- Creating all estimates and invoices in Quickbooks Online/Xero software
- Maintaining and updated High School Master List
- Responsible for Student/High School Partner survey
- Creating Install Confirmation Reports and Post Campaign Reports
- Taking care of office administration tasks
- Weekly bank deposits/cheques
- Ordering office supplies
- Writing cheques
- Other miscellaneous tasks
Skills & Requirements:
- Detail orientated
- Punctual, organized & efficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Active listener
- Efficient with Google and Powerpoint software
- Ping pong skills (We’re serious)
- N64 skills (Still serious)
- Based on experience
- Company cell phone
- Full benefits
If you want to be a part of an innovative, cool and passionate team, we want to hear from you!
Jodi is waiting, so flip her an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get back to you if the fit looks right. Good luck!