HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ROUNDTABLE EBOOK: SUDENT LIFE IN 2020
Each quarter, Glacier sits down with high school students from across the USA to gain a deeper understanding on how current events are shaping the higher education landscape.
In this roundtable, we sat down with students from Kentucky, Ohio, New York and California to ensure a wide-range of perspectives.
In this eBook, you can expect to learn about:
- What students view as the biggest barriers to joining a higher education institution.
- Where students get their information about different institutions and financial assistance.
- What students are looking to gain from a higher education experience.
- The impact current events have on student plans and decisions.
- How COVID-19 has impacted student life, employment, scholarships and intentions to enroll.